1000 - 4999.99
Mini titration system for total sulfur
A range of titrators for mustard, mayonnaise, total sulphur, titratable acidity and pH in dairy produce and fruit juices, range also included models total titratable acidity titrator and a total titratable alkalinity titrator from Hanna Instruments.
Hanna Instruments HI 84429 titrator from Wolflabs. HI 84429 is a low cost, easy to use, microprocessor-based automatic titrator and pH meter that benefits from Hanna’s years of experience as a manufacturer of analytical instruments. HI 84429 performs automatic analysis with all the necessary calculations through a clear and simple interface.
Features and benefits
- This advanced automatic titrator and pH meter has a powerful and effective built-in algorithm to analyze the shape of the pH electrode response and determines the reaction completion. By pressing the START key, the instrument automatically conducts an end point titration. The result is immediately displayed.
- The HI 84429 has a simple and reliable peristaltic pump to ensure accuracy and repeatability.
- The HI 84429 comes with a preprogrammed analysis method designed for total titratable acidity measurements on milk as well as a pH electrode, temperature probe, solutions and tubing.
Hanna Instruments HI 84100 titrator from Wolflabs. The HI 84100 is a low cost, easy to use, microprocessor-based automatic titrator that benefits from Hanna's years of experience as a manufacturer of analytical instruments.
Features and benefits
- The HI 84100 has a simple and reliable peristaltic pump to ensure accurate dosing and repeatability. By performing pump calibration with the provided Hanna standards, instrument accuracy is assured.
- This instrument is supplied with a preprogrammed analysis method designed for free and total sulfur dioxide measurements on wine samples. The instrument features a powerful and effective built-in algorithm to analyze the shape of the electrode response curve and to determine the reaction completion. This algorithm automizes the analysis and makes all necessary calculations.
- The HI 84100’s interface is clean and simple.
- By simply pressing the START/STOP button, the instrument will automatically make the titration up to the equivalence point. The result is immediately displayed in convenient units, then the instrument is ready for another titration.
Prices starting at £522 - http://www.wolflabs.co.uk/laboratory-products/titrators
New product category added to website ‘Titrators’ along with a number of products from Hanna Instruments. Models include; HI 84100, HI 84102, HI 84429, HI 84430, HI 84431, HI 84432, HI 84435, and HI 84437
Wolflabs,Colenso House,1 Deans Lane,Pocklington, YORK,YO42 2PX