10000 - 14999.99
15000 - 19999.99
1 - 18
0 - 100
Wolflabs is currently the public sectors top supplier for this range of products through framework agreement LAB5028 LU. A range of Bioruptor sonicators with various tube configurations , with or without a water cooler, sound-proofing and overheat shutdown and with analogue or digital control from Diagenode.
New Bioruptor Pico 2 DNA, RNA, and chromatin searing sonicator from Diagenode has been added.
Sonicators - DNA, RNA and Chromatin Shearing
New Bioruptor Pico DNA, RNA and chromatin shearing sonicator from Diagenode has been added.
Features and benefits
- All-in-one shearing solution.
- Small, light, and easy to use.
Diagenode’s Bioruptor uses state-of-the-art ultrasound technology to disrupt, disperse, or shear a variety of sample types for biological, chemical, pharmaceutical, and industrial applications. The Bioruptor is widely used in biological settings and has proven success for efficient, reproducible sonication required for applications such as DNA and RNA shearing, chromatin shearing, cell and tissue disruption, DNA methylation studies and tissue RNA extraction. Researchers have confirmed the Bioruptor as an optimal shearing system, surpassing industry standards with high yields of superior quality material, as exemplified by over 1000 publications.
Features and benefits
- Unsurpassed quality, consistency, and efficiency
- Closed tube format prevents cross-contamination and aerosol formation
- Variable power range efficiently and evenly disrupts samples
- Unique cooling system retains integrity of biological complexes
- Gentle ultrasound method preserves samples
- Sample rotation of tubes in sonication bath ensures shearing and lysis consistency
- Validated applications: Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP), Library Preparation for Next-Generation Sequencing, Methylated DNA Immunoprecipitation (MeDIP), MethylCap Assay (Methylbinding domain protein), Protein and Tissue RNA extraction
- Control over DNA fragment size range as distinct fragment size ranges may be required for specific applications. The Bioruptor can easily be controlled by modifying sonication duration for the desired fragmentation range
- Compatibility with existing lab workflows: Uses standard microfuge and conical tubes
- Ease of use: Easy set-up, operation, control parameters, and maintenance ensures success
- High-throughput capability: Allows parallel processing of up to 12 samples
- Scaling ability: Interchangeable sample holders allow for microliter to milliliter quantities
- Application flexibility: Efficient ACT (Adaptive Cavitation Technique) ultrasound technology enables high yields and reproducibility across biological, chemical, pharmaceutical, and industrial applications
Wolflabs,Colenso House,1 Deans Lane,Pocklington, YORK,YO42 2PX