5000 - 9999.99
Wolflabs is currently the public sector"s top supplier for this range of products through framework agreement LAB5028 LU. This is a specialist product for use with solvents in line with EN 1539.
The Binder FDL with silicone and dust-free inner chamber, as well as symmetric airflow dries specimens containing solvents perfectly and thus meets all EN 1539 requirements.
Features and benefits
- Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results
- All safety features met according to EN 1539
- Temperature range from 5 °C above ambient temperature to 300 °C
- MP controller with 2 programs with 10 sections each, or alternatively one program with 20 sections
- The time of an individual program step can be set to max. 99.59 hours or 999.59 hours. This adjustment applies to all program sections.
- Integrated weekly program timer with real-time function
- Adjustable ramp function via program editor
- Digital temperature setting with an accuracy of one degree
- Elapsed time indicator
- Door gasket FKM (for max. temperature of 200 °C / 392 °F)
- Replaceable fresh-air filter cartridge. Class F6 (EU6 fine-particle filter for particle sizes 1 μm to 10 μm)
- Independent adjustable temperature safety device class 2 (DIN 12880), with visual temperature alarm
- Fresh-air monitoring with visual and audible alarm and automatic deactivation of heating
- Rear exhaust connector Ø 100 mm (4 inch)
- RS 422 interface for use with APT-COM™ DataControlSystem communication software
- Units up to 115 liters are stackable
- 2 chrome-plated racks included
- BINDER test confirmation
Ovens - Safety Drying
Safety drying oven with expended temperature rangeThe BINDER MDL 115 with enhanced control function works at temperatures up to 350 °C. This safety drying oven meets all EN 1539 requirements 1539 and is perfectly suited for high-temperature testing such as in the coil coating area.
Wolflabs,Colenso House,1 Deans Lane,Pocklington, YORK,YO42 2PX