Ovens - Drying/Warming
Wolflabs is currently the public sector's top supplier for this range of products through framework agreement LAB5028 LU. A comprehensive range of drying/warming ovens capacities of 100 to 1000l , with circulating, extract or no fan type, with 1, 3 or 4 shelves, external widths of 600 to 1180mm and energy efficient options from Genlab and LEEC.
New Genlab drying/warming ovens from WolflabsProduct update
New E3 series of drying/warming ovens from Genlab have been added. Forget traditional energy inefficient, costly to run drying cabinets. Genlab’s new E3 range of glassware drying cabinets are unique - first to market, energy efficient, safer and cheaper to run. Working with the University of Cambridge, Genlab has developed units that represent a novel, sustainable solution to glassware drying. In addition they’re much easier to use.
Features and benefits
- Fully insulated with adjustable vent cover
- Integral 7 Day timer with display
- Digital controller with fixed over-temperature safety cut-out
- Adjustable shelf runners with removable chrome shelves
- Lockable castors on the 425 and 885 litre models
- Easy clean powder coated body with toughened glass doors
- Low energy consumption - =50% lower than traditional cabinets
- Low heat output - reducing air conditioning costs
- Fully insulated - safer for end users
- Easy, specific temperature controller
- Integral programmable 7 day timer - ON/OFF to reflect your needs
- Convection or fan - heat up time < 1 hour
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Ovens - Drying/Warming Genlab David Suddaby 05-Mar-2017
LEEC drying/warming ovens from WolflabsProduct update
LEEC drying cabinets are rust resistant and finished in white powder coated paint with heatproof toughened glass doors and wire mesh shelves. The mesh shelves are removable and can be adjusted for height every 25mm. Heating elements are waterproof and are located under the perforated floor which is finished in unpainted, polished stainless steel. Temperature control is by Simmerstat giving any desired temperature up to a maximum of 50°C above ambient temperature.
Features and benefits
- Temperature control in all cabinets is by ‘Simmerstat’ energy regulator giving control up to a maximum of 50°C above ambient temperature. See also ‘Optional Extras’.
- Additional Boost Heating Elements can be fitted to some hinged door models for increased temperatures up to 75°C above ambient. This option is only available on cabinets fitted with circulation and/or extract fans.
- Special features can be incorporated into standard cabinets to match the user’s exact requirements, (eg pass-through, solid doors, internally sparkfree, temperature display).
- Three wire mesh shelves (included) are removable and can be adjusted for height every 19mm.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Ovens - Drying/Warming LEEC David Suddaby 26-May-2016
Genlab warming/drying oven from WolfabsProduct update
The Genlab drying / warming cabinets are suitable for drying a range of items such as glassware and instruments and any general purpose warming applications. Two variations are available which are the standard non-insulated units and insulated units for improved efficiency plus energy and cost savings.
Features and benefits
- 4 sizes: 125 to 1000 litres
- Maximum temperature 50°C above ambient
- Easy clean powder coated body
- Thermostat control for set temperature
- Toughened glass doors
- Fan circulation on 500 & 1000 litre
- Full two year warranty C.E. compliant
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Ovens - Drying/Warming Genlab David Suddaby 28-Apr-2016
Special Offer - Ovens - Drying/WarmingSpecial offers
Prices starting at £515 - http://www.wolflabs.co.uk/laboratory-products/ovens-drying-warming
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Ovens - Drying/Warming Genlab David Child 13-May-2015
Wolflabs :: Ovens - Drying/Warming UpdateProduct update
All products within the 'Ovens - Drying/Warming' category have had the attribute referring to measurements replaced with the attribute that refers to their 'Fan Type'.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Ovens - Drying/Warming Multiple David Suddaby 24-Oct-2012
Wolflabs LEEC :: Ovens - Drying/Warming UpdateProduct update
A large range of LEEC Ovens - Drying/Warming has been added to the website.
These include the following models: B1, B2, BC1, BC2, BX1, BX2, F1, F2, FC1, FC2, FCX1, FX1, FX2, LS, and SS
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Ovens - Drying/Warming LEEC David Suddaby 15-Aug-2012