15000 - 19999.99
0 - 499
500 - 999
1000 - 1499
1500 - 1999
2000 - 2499
A comprehensive range of anaerobic vinyl chambers, both heated or not heated, gloved, with auto airlock and chamber lengths of 1060 to 1980mm, chamber depths of 810mm, chamber heights of 1020mm from Coy.
The Coy vinyl chamber was the first developed especially for anaerobic microbiology, and it is now the anaerobic chamber of choice for the majority of users who employ an anaerobic process.
Features and benefits
- Automatic or manual airlock with vacuum pump & tubing
- Gas regulator(s) with tubing and fittings
- Catalyst fan box(es) (heated or unheated)
- Stak-Pak with Catalyst (two per fan box)
- Six-receptacle plug strip
- Feed-thru adaptor(s)
Glove Boxes - Anaerobic - Vinyl
All Anaerobic Vinyl Glove Boxes have had the ‘chamber length’ attribute added to the application table guide. You will now be able to compare Anaerobic Vinyl Glove Boxes a little better.
Wolflabs,Colenso House,1 Deans Lane,Pocklington, YORK,YO42 2PX