LAB1021 AP framework - 810LXCB46-PST-PSBT
This product is currently being evaluated for framework agreement LAB1021 AP as it has the following minimum requirements.
- A multi-programmable control panel to manage the washing cycles, temperatures, rinse cycles and detergent & rinse-aid doses
- The ability to process a range of typical laboratory glassware, e.g. Erlenmeyer Flasks, Beakers, Measuring Cylinders, Volumetric Flasks, etc. in a variety of sizes as specified by the prospective user.
- A range of adjustable racks with jets and/or rotating spray arms and other trays to meet the applications of the prospective user
- A variety of baskets to accommodate smaller items, e.g. bottle lids, sample tubes
- Easily accessible filters for ease of maintenance.
- The construction of the equipment should be of a high quality utilising materials that resist corrosion and require minimum maintenance
- The door closing mechanism must be robust and incorporate an interlock that prevents the door being opened during a cycle
- A deionised water rinse cycle (from a separate source)
- Integral detergent and rinse-aid dispensers