Wolflabs is carbon neutral from 2017 onwards and has been working with customers and suppliers on sustainability issues since 2002. See below for what we have achieved, ongoing projects and future plans. See also our policy document and table of results for greater depth on our approach to sustainability.
- We are looking for customers to work with to help quantify and minimise carbon emissions in laboratories.
Please contact us if this is of interest to you.
- Carbon neutral.
- Collaboration with CoolEarth.
- Launch of project to work with our suppliers to quantify the emissions of the products we sell.
A pledge to ensure that the growth of Wolflabs would be more beneficial to the environment than the growth of our competitors. From 2002 to 2020 Wolflabs’ sales increased fourfold and our relative costs on carbon emissions reduced twentyfold. Here are some of the reasons why:
- No hard copy marketing material.
- No own-label packaging.
- 99% of orders shipped direct from suppliers.
- No field-based sales representatives with call targets to meet.
- Making the recycling and trade-ins an automatic part of our sales process.
- Reducing the emissions of the equipment we sell by making sustainability comparisons part of our procurement process.
- Products manufactured in the UK and Europe sourced preferentially.