Marketing Administration Trainee Coordinator
Due to the continued growth and success of Wolf Laboratories, we are currently looking to recruit a full/part-time, office based Marketing Administration Trainee Coordinator into our expanding marketing team.
Responsibilities would include:
• Emailing suppliers for updated price lists
• Updating pricing on the internal system
• Admin support
• Monitoring the internal inboxes
• Running and updating company reports
• Suggesting ways to increase business via marketing
• Assisting with social media where necessary
• Assisting with updating website content
• Continually upgrading the company's marketing protocols
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
• Have a good telephone manner
• High organisational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to prioritise own workload
• Enjoy working as part of a team
Ideal for a candidate looking for an opportunity to start their career within an office administration environment. Full training on the role will be provided.
• Type of position: Full/part time with immediate start
• Hours: TBC per week, Monday-Friday
• Salary: £TBC depending on experience
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
or click here to contact us.