Glass Washers - Consumables
Wolflabs is currently the public sector's top supplier for this range of products through framework agreement LAB5028 LU. The products we are featuring are from Lancer/Getinge and Miele and are suitable for cleaning, rinsing, and neutralising of alkaline residues including phosphate free options, requires and does not require a dosing pump, liquid and powder detergent/neutralising agents, in pack sizes 1 x 10kg, 1 x 10l, and 1 x 5l. Use our comparison table to identify the best product for your application. The most important questions to ask are if it is required to clean or rinse, if it needs to be phosphate free, if it requires a dosing pump, if it needs to be liquid or powder and the pack size required.
New Lancer / Getinge glass washer consumables from WolflabsProduct update
New NLL Lancer Rinse Aid and LLL Lancer Clean glass washer consumables from Lancer / Getinge have been added.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Glass Washers - Consumables Lancer / Getinge David Suddaby 08-May-2019
Dr Scumacher laboratory glass washer cleaning agent from WolflabsProduct update
Dr Schumacher Thermoton Cleaner laboratory glass washer cleaning agent from Wolflabs. Thermoton Cleaner is an alkaline liquid cleaner for chemo-thermal reprocessing of all kinds of alkali-resistant medical instruments. Can be used at temperatures up to 93°C.
Features and benefits
- pH > 10 acc. to RKI recommendation for prion prophylaxis
- Low foaming
- Contains corrosion inhibitor
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Glass Washers - Consumables Dr Schumacher David Suddaby 28-Nov-2016
New Miele glass washer consumables from WolflabsProduct update
New ProCare lab series of glass washer consumables from Miele have been added. ProCare Lab process chemicals are ideally suited to a multitude of applications, ensuring the trace-free removal of a wide range of soils in lab washers. At the same time, the process takes extreme care of loads.
Features and benefits
- The new ProCare Lab process chemicals have undergone stringent and wide-ranging laboratory tests during development in order to ensure a perfect match with Miele Professional's high-performance lab washers. Consequently, users will benefit not only from immaculate reprocessing, but the equipment will also maintain its value and cost efficiency from the fast, efficient cycle times.
- A broad range of powder and liquid detergents is available, enabling top quality cleaning for even the most challenging applications.
- The packaging of the various products is colour-coded; detergents are blue and the Acid neutralisers are red, minimising any PH cross over.
- Even in the hustle and bustle of laboratory life, fast, reliable and economic reprocessing is guaranteed.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Glass Washers - Consumables Miele David Suddaby 01-Aug-2016
Glass washers - consumables category page updatedProduct update
The product comparison page has been updated to show further information on our glass washer consumables. This includes whether they are a liquid or powder and what the pack size is.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Glass Washers - Consumables Dr Schumacher David Suddaby 23-Nov-2015
New Dr Schumacher glass washer consumables from WolflabsProduct update
A new range of glass washer consumables from Dr Schumacher has been added to the website
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Glass Washers - Consumables Dr Schumacher David Suddaby 31-May-2014
Wolflabs Thermoton :: Glass Washers - Consumables UpdateProduct update
Glass Washer Consumables has had another attribute added to the table in order to provide information as to whether or not the products are phosphate free
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Glass Washers - Consumables Thermoton David Suddaby 09-Oct-2012