Fridges - Chromatography Cabinets
Wolflabs won the public sector framework agreement LAB5028 LU for this range of equipment. A range of chromatography cabinet fridges with volumes of 650 to 1350l, with visual, audible and door open alarms, 4 to 8 shelves, shelf widths of 500-630mm and shelf depths of 530-620mm, 2 to 3 IP66 RCD double sockets and 30 mm access port from Haier and Labcold.
New Labcold chromatography cabinet fridges from WolflabsProduct update
New RAFG21043 and RAFG44043 chromatography cabinet fridges from Labcold have been added. Robustly constructed from steel with a stainless steel interior these refrigerators from the Labcold Advanced Range are designed to provide close temperature control for temperature sensitive items in the laboratory.
Features and benefits
- Microprocessor temperature control
- Lockable door
- Automatic defrosting
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Fridges - Chromatography Cabinets Labcold David Suddaby 01-Aug-2016
New Foster chromatography cabinet fridges from WolflabsProduct update
New EP-G series chromatography cabinet fridges from Foster have been added. EcoPro G2 Cabinets are built to out perform and out last other products. They combine cutting edge refrigeration technology, low running costs and reliability. Every stage from design, manufacture, cabinet running costs, right through to recycling is focused on saving you money whilst at the same time saving miles and miles worth of carbon emissions but never compromising on our commitment to food safety. Meet your sustainability targets and reduce your running costs with the energy efficient, low carbon, cheap to run EcoPro G2 range.
Features and benefits
- Thicker and more robust cabinet design with advanced thermal efficiency, and market leading capacity making your money go further
- ‘Smartphone style’ touch sensitive hidden-until-lit control panel with unique high visibility temperature display combines sophistication with functionality
- Ergonomic door and handle design for ease of opening and cleaning
- Designed using high technology: ‘Fluid Food-Fresh Dynamics’ modelling, the improved advanced Foster Circulair II air distribution system maximises efficient operation even when shelves are fully loaded
- Refrigeration system designed to be the most technologically advanced and energy efficient yet
- ‘Airlines’ ventilation system cools the compressor which reduces running time by 15%
- Revolutionary racking set-up means added stability with less componentry
- Sleek modern aesthetic combines form and function to give you a great looking, easy to use, efficient product
- ‘Fuzzy Logic II’ intelligent controller with ‘e’ mode drives reduced energy consumption
- Innovative thermal break and hot gas door heater deliver improved efficiency and a combined reduction in temperature loss and condensation
- Completely re-engineered inner recessed door interface provides mechanical barrier to protect gasket face from the cold air of the interior
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Fridges - Chromatography Cabinets Foster David Suddaby 26-May-2016
Wolflabs Porkka :: Discounted Fridges - Chromatography Cabinets. OFFER ENDS 2013-12-24Special offers
Discounted CT722 and CT1422 Fridges - Chromatography Cabinets. OFFER ENDS 2013-12-24
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Fridges - Chromatography Cabinets Porkka David Suddaby 19-Mar-2013
Wolflabs Porkka :: New category 'Fridges - Chromatography Cabinets'Product update
Wolflabs Porkka :: New category 'Fridges - Chromatography Cabinets'
Models include; CT720, CT722, and CT1422
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Fridges - Chromatography Cabinets Porkka David Suddaby 05-Mar-2013