Wolflabs is currently the public sector's top supplier for this range of products through framework agreement LAB5028 LU. A comprehensive range of freeze dryers suitable for solvents that condense above -100°C, with condenser capacities from 3 to 80kg, basic and advanced control, with and without self sterilising functions and with and without negative shelf temperature uniformity from Frozen in Time, VirTis and MechaTech Systems Limited.
New Frozen In Time freeze dryer from WolflabsProduct update
New Lablyo Extra freeze dryer from Frozen In Time has been added.
Features and benefits
- Control panel for programming steps using time and temperature.
- Data available to download onto a memory stick.
- 3 temperature controlled stainless steel shelves with circulation fluid eliminates the need to pre freeze samples and allows temperature control during the freeze drying process.
- 4 mobile temperature probes in drying chamber for product sampling.
- Condenser capacity 3kg, temperatures to -80°C.
- Pneumatic shelf stoppering for vial closing
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Freeze Dryers Frozen In Time David Suddaby 25-May-2017
VirTis freeze dryers from WolflabsProduct update
VirTris Benchtop Pro freeze dryers from Wolflabs. The VirTis Benchtop Pro freeze dryers have been designed to meet the needs of the most demanding research laboratories. Each system can be configured to meet your present and future needs. Condenser refrigeration packages of -55°C, -75°C, -85°C and -105°C can meet the demands of both aqueous or aqueous-solvent based formulations.
Features and benefits
- Direct chamber, flask and/or rack drying capabilities.
- PLC-based Omnitronics controller.
- Choice of refrigeration system to meet various process requirements.
- Optional manifolds, racks and accessories available.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Freeze Dryers VirTis David Suddaby 04-Jul-2016
Christ Freezer dryer from WolflabsProduct update
Our comprehensive product range of freeze dryers and vacuum concentrators for every application. Do not hesitate to contact us for an individual configuration of your system.
Features and Benefits
- Compact, high-performance laboratory equipment requires little space
- The building-block principle allows procedural and capacity expansion with a far-reaching variety of accessories
- Ice condenser chambers with high-quality stainless steel inner condenser coils
- Easily accessible ice condenser, simple facilities for defrosting, cleaning and decontamination (GMP/GLP requirements), drain valve included
- Visual control of condenser icing during drying
- Low performance losses and no condensation of water due to high-quality thermal insulation of the ice condenser chamber
- Drying chamber located directly above the ice condenser provides high sublimation performance and reduced drying time
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Freeze Dryers Christ David Suddaby 26-May-2016
New MechaTech Systems freeze dryer from WolflabsProduct update
New LyoDry Compact and LyoDry Midi series freeze dryers from MechaTech Systems have been added. The LyoDry Compact benchtop freeze dryer is the very latest generation 5 litre capacity, -55°C multipurpose, ice condenser from MechaTech Systems. The LyoDry Midi is an 18Kg capacity freeze dryer base unit, with condenser temperature options of either -55°C (part number LSMC50) or -85°C (part number LSMC85).
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Freeze Dryers MechaTech Systems Limited David Suddaby 01-Apr-2016
Special Offer - Freeze DryersSpecial offers
Prices starting at £2,500 - http://www.wolflabs.co.uk/laboratory-equipment/freeze-dryers
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Freeze Dryers Christ David Child 18-Feb-2015
New Frozen In Time freeze dryers from WolflabsProduct update
New freeze dryers from Frozen In Time have been added to the website
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Freeze Dryers Frozen In Time David Suddaby 23-Oct-2014