Cytotoxic Cabinets

See below for a range of cytotoxic cabinets from Faster, Envair and Esco. These cabinets are specifically designed to offer both operator and product protection during the handling of cytotoxic drugs. Use the filter on the left hand side to narrow down the choices available and then the table in the middle to compare products. You can generate a ballpark quotation for a range of units from this page or click the catalogue numbers in the table to obtain more detailed quotations. We would strongly recommend speaking with one of our technical representatives to ensure that you are quoted for the correct specification. The unit we recommend would depend on your application, what similar units you have close by, how easy it is to site the unit and what services you have available.

  • 5 matches | ?
    Reset
    Link To This Page
  • ? Price £
    5000 - 7499.99 (1)
  • ? Manufacturer
    Esco (2)
    Envair / Faster (3)
  • ?Front closure
    Sliding Sash (5)
  • ?Working width / mm
    0 - 999 (1)
    1000 - 1199 (1)
    1200 - 1499 (1)
    1500 - 1849 (1)
    1850 - 1999 (1)
  • ?Full BS/EN certification
    EN12469 (2)
    EN12469:2000 (3)

Welcome to our Cytotoxic Cabinets section. I can help you with what you need.

Help Me 
Sort:
Back to Top Link
Image


Catalogue no.


Manufacturer


Model


Front closure ? Working width mm? Full BS/EN certification ? Offer price ? Quantity


Special Offer
Esco Cytoculture Sliding Sash 1270 EN12469 £7,455.54
Esco Cytoculture Sliding Sash 1870 EN12469 £9,816.36
Envair / Faster ecoSafe Plus Sliding Sash 887 EN12469:2000 £10,398.13
Envair / Faster ecoSafe Plus Sliding Sash 1192 EN12469:2000 £11,164.18
Envair / Faster ecoSafe Plus Sliding Sash 1802 EN12469:2000 £13,666.48


Back to Top Link
  • Special Offer - Cytotoxic Cabinets

    Special Offer - Cytotoxic Cabinets

    Special offers

    Discounts of almost 30% - https://www.wolflabs.co.uk/laboratory-products/cytotoxic-cabinets

    Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date
    Cytotoxic Cabinets Esco David Child 07-Jan-2018
  • Faster cytotoxic cabinets from Wolflabs

    Faster cytotoxic cabinets from Wolflabs

    Product update

    Introduction
    Faster CytoFAST Elite cytotoxic cabinets from Wolflabs. CytoFAST Elite Cytotoxic Safety Cabinets belong to the latest generation of laminar air flow systems manufactured by Faster S.r.l., in which the choice of materials of construction of the highest quality guarantees conformity to the strictest safety standards. CytoFAST Elite cabinets are Cytotoxic Drug and Microbiological Safety Cabinets – designed and build to performance requirements of the EN 12469:2000 European Standard and DIN 12980:2005 Standard. It is a triple filter technology cabinet with 100% of the air filtered via the main H14 HEPA filter directly below the work surface and then 70% of the air re-circulated via the recirculating H14 HEPA filter within the cabinet, whilst the remaining 30% is discharged through an exhaust H14 HEPA filter.

    Features and benefits
    - Work Surface in stainless steel AISI 316L is easily removable for carrying out routine cleaning and disinfection procedures. As standard supplied with spill retaining solid work surface, perforated in one piece or sections available on request.
    - The safety glass side-windows with the ideal positioning and sizing of the light-system provide the highest level of luminosity to the work area.
    - The angled sloping front safety-glass sash, provides optimum visibility of all objects placed in the interior work- space together with higher lightning level. The sash is electrically operated, pressing the appropriate touch-sensitive keys will completely open or completely close down the sash.
    - The bag plenum, the structures of the electric motor of the fan fitted on its antivibration mounts and the software itself designed to provide optimum air handling characteristics guarantee quiet operation of this silent safety cabinet, with sound-pressure levels recorded way below the parameters specified in the current EN 12469:2000 European Standard for Microbiological Safety Cabinets and DIN 12980:2005 Standard for Cytotoxic Safety Cabinets.
    - The safety cabinet can pass through 800 mm wide door openings. In fact, the overall depth of the cabinet can be reduced to approx. 790 mm by removal of the rear panel. Morover it can pass through 2000 mm height door, in fact total height (removable stand excluded) is 1995 mm.

    Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date
    Cytotoxic Cabinets Faster David Suddaby 06-Feb-2017
  • Envair / Faster cytotoxic cabinets from Wolflabs

    Envair / Faster cytotoxic cabinets from Wolflabs

    Product update

    Introduction
    Envair / Faster EcoSafe Plus cytotoxic cabinets from Wolflabs have been added. Envair / Faster ecoSafe Plus Cytotoxic cabinets are class 2, designed and built to performance requirements of BS EN-12469:2000, with 70% of the air re-circulated via the main downflow class H14 HEPA filter and the remaining 30% discharged through two exhaust Class H14 HEPA filters with the first filter set below the work surface to trap hazardous powders and other hazardous materials. The design conforms to DIN 12980 standard for handling cytotoxic material.

    Features and benefits
    - Certified ‘low pressure-drop’ HEPA filters providing up to 30% saving on power consumption
    - Electronically controlled fan with automatic pressure-drop compensation
    - 99% recyclable components
    - Innovative technologies such as the new ECS microprocessor
    - ALESTA Anti-microbial coating
    - Low noise level
    - Stainless steel AISI 316L
    - True laminar flow
    - Instant management and monitoring of operational parameters and automatic compensation system control by the new ECS microprocessor
    - Software features easily programmable replacement regime of spare parts and filters
    - Countdown-Timer integrated within the control board
    - Permanent record of all alarms and anomalies memorized by the control-board for the entire life-cycle of the cabinet
    - One touch restore menu, to reset the original factory calibration data

    Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date
    Cytotoxic Cabinets Envair / Faster David Suddaby 25-Sep-2016
  • New Esco cytotoxic cabinets from Wolflabs

    New Esco cytotoxic cabinets from Wolflabs

    Product update

    Introduction
    New Cytoculture series cytotoxic cabinets from Esco have been added. The Esco Cytoculture Cytotoxic Safety Cabinet is the premium solution for cytotoxic/antineoplastic drug processing, providing the highest level of patient, pharmacist and environmental protection. This revolutionary product builds on Esco’s experience of more than 20 years as a global leader in biological safety containment technology. The unique demands of handling and preparing cytotoxic drugs for use in chemotherapy require a specialized cabinet. As cytotoxic drugs cannot be inactivated by chemical decontamination, Class II biosafety cabinets should not be used. With this in mind Esco has developed a highly specialized range of cabinets designed especially for handling these potentially dangerous drugs.

    Features and benefits
    - Sentinel™ Microprocessor controller supervises all functions.
    - Meets the requirements of the European Std. EN 12469 for microbiological safety cabinets.
    - Provides you with the highest level of operator safety to protect you and your personnel from the hazardous compounds used in cytotoxic drugs.
    - Motorized sash helps simplify transfer of materials into the work zone.
    - Highest level of cleanliness within the work zone for patient safety and product cleanliness.
    - Esco antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces.
    - Dual long-life ULPA filters for supply and exhaust airflow.
    - Additional secondary HEPA exhaust filter.
    - Spacious knee room maximizes operator comfort, 245mm (9.6") inward.
    - Available in 1.2 and 1.8 m models (4' and 6').

    Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date
    Cytotoxic Cabinets Esco David Suddaby 28-Apr-2016
  • New range of Envair cytotoxic cabinets from Wolflabs

    New range of Envair cytotoxic cabinets from Wolflabs

    Product update

    New TCS series cytotoxic cabinets from Envair have been added.

    Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date
    Cytotoxic Cabinets Envair / Faster David Suddaby 26-Oct-2015
  • Wolflabs Faster :: Cytotoxic Cabinets - special offer - OFFER ENDS 2012-12-24

    Wolflabs Faster :: Cytotoxic Cabinets - special offer - OFFER ENDS 2012-12-24

    Special offers

    A selection of Cytotoxic Cabinets from Faster are now on special offer. Models include; Elite 209, Elite 212, Elite 218, Top 209, Top 212, Top 215, and Top 218

    Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date
    Cytotoxic Cabinets Faster David Suddaby 24-Oct-2012
  • Wolflabs Faster :: Cytotoxic Cabinets Update

    Wolflabs Faster :: Cytotoxic Cabinets Update

    Product update

    Cytotoxic Cabinets from Faster have been added to the website. Models include; Top 209. Top 212, Top 215, Top 218.

    Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date
    Cytotoxic Cabinets Faster David Suddaby 14-Sep-2012

Help / Quotation Request Form

Please fill in the boxes below to request help from a technical specialist.

Your email address:
Telephone number:
Name:
Company:
Type of equipment:
Your message



Contact Wolf Laboratories - Maintenance and Repair

Please provide the following contact information and complete as many fields as possible. Alternatively call our Service Team on 01759 301142 and select option 3.

Your email address:
Telephone number:
Fax number:
Name:
Company:
I am looking for:
Type of equipment:
Manufacturer(s):
Number of units:
Catalogue Number:
Model Number:
Serial Number(s):
Comments