Class III Cabinets
Wolflabs is currently the public sector's top supplier for this range of products through framework agreement LAB5028 LU. A range of class III cabinets from Contained Air Solutions (CAS) and Envair/Faster. These cabinets offer both operator and product protection to the relevant standard. Use the filter on the left hand side to narrow down the choices available and then the table in the middle to compare products. You can generate a ballpark quotation for a range of units from this page or click the catalogue numbers in the table to obtain more detailed quotations. We would strongly recommend speaking with one of our technical representatives to ensure that you are quoted for the correct specification. The unit we recommend would depend on your application, what similar units you have close by, how easy it is to site the unit and what services you have available.
New Faster / Envair class III cabinets from WolflabsProduct update
New SafeFAST Elite class III cabinets from Faster / Envair have been added. Faster SafeFAST Elite class III are microbiological safety cabinets designed to provide operator, product and environmental protection from the dangerous effects of uncontrolled diffusion of air-transported contaminants and, at the same time, to avoid any biological interference from the environmental to the product during its handling.
Features and benefits
- The body structure is made in epoxy painted steel coated with anti-microbial coating.
- Class III cabinets are equipped with triple level of filtration including no. 05 absolute filters.
- Silent operation.
- Interlocking system.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Class III Cabinets Faster / Envair David Suddaby 18-Jul-2019
New Envair class III cabinets from WolflabsProduct update
New SCS class III cabinets range from Envair has been added.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Class III Cabinets David Suddaby 10-Oct-2018
Contained Air Solutions class III cabinets from WolflabsProduct update
Contained Air Solutions BioMAT 3 class III cabinets from Wolflabs. Class 3 Microbiological Safety Cabinets provide full barrier protection for use with high hazard group samples, fully compliant to EN 12469:2000.
Features and benefits
- Main body manufactured in 2.5mm grade 316L stainless steel with a white polyester finish RAL 9010
- Hinged (downward) fully opening front visor with 10mm clear cast acrylic screen
- Uninterrupted access to cabinet interior for ease of cleaning
- Single membrane facia control panel
- Diagnostic airflow display Inclined working angle for improved working position
- Inlet and Exhaust HEPA filtration to Class H14, 99.995 MPPS efficiency or 99.999% DOP efficiency to EN 1822-1
- Available in three standard widths with ducted, thimble recirculation or bypass exhaust options
- Larger models available for specialised applications
- Independently Type Tested to EN 12469:2000 and BS 5726:1992
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Class III Cabinets Contained Air Solutions (CAS) David Suddaby 28-Aug-2016
FAQs - Class III cabinets
Do I have to buy replacement UV bulbs from Wolflabs or are these generic items that can be sourced from a variety of suppliers?
Replacement UV bulbs can be sourced from a specialist bulb supplier such as http://www.sld-london.co.uk/products/specialist-lamps/. You don't usually even have to use the same manufacturer as providing the supplier with the manufacturer's name and model number (this is generally printed on the bulb) will normally allow them to quote an equivalent size and Wattage.