Class I Cabinets
Wolflabs is currently the public sector's top supplier for this range of products through framework agreement LAB5028 LU. A range of class I cabinets, with widths from 1200 to 1800mm, ducted or recirculating, with exhaust airflows of 0.13 to 0.22m3/s and noise levels from 54 to 59dB from Contained Air Solutions (CAS) and Envair/Faster.
New Envair / Faster class I cabinets from WolflabsProduct update
New SCS series class I cabinets from Envair / Faster have been added.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Class I Cabinets Faster / Envair David Suddaby 10-Sep-2018
Labcaire class I cabinets from WolflabsProduct update
Labcaire LA-CL1 series class I cabinets from Wolflabs. The Class I Cabinets are available in either ducted (bench mounted) or recirculating (free standing) versions. The units are constructed in Zintec mild steel which is epoxy powder coated to prevent corrosion, whilst the work surface is manufactured from crevice free 316-grate stainless steel with rounded corners for easy cleaning. The clear glazed front screen is hinged for easy access and cleaning but is locked in place during routine use for security.
Features and benefits
- All HEPA Filters are rated to 99.997% efficient at 0.3µm with negative pressure seals. Combining this with audible and visual alarms for both airflow and filter status ensures 100% safe and effective operation at all times.
- All air drawn into the cabinet is initially exhausted through the Main HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filter. The ducted system is then connected to a visible anti-blow back valve (ABV) and suitable duct work, whilst the recirculating version is installed with a second HEPA Filter and a Carbon Filter before allowing the clean air to be returned to the Laboratory.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Class I Cabinets Labcaire David Suddaby 04-Jul-2016
Contained Air Solutions Class I cabinet from WolflabsProduct update
BM11200E is able to provide operator safety for routine handling of low to moderate risk organisms. Handling of all pathogens up to Hazard Group 3 (ACDP Publication - Categorisation of Pathogens according to Hazard and Categories of Containment 1990.To provide operator safety for routine handling of low to moderate risk organisms. Handling of all pathogens up to Hazard Group 3 (ACDP Publication - Categorisation of Pathogens according to Hazard and Categories of Containment 1990.
Features and Benefits
- Main body manufactured in mild steel with white polyester finish
- RAL 9016 Hinged (downward) fully opening barless front visor with 5mm toughened glass panel
- Uninterrupted access to cabinet interior for ease of cleaning
- Integrated control membrane with blue backlit LCD screen
- Continuous display of airflow status Inclined working angle for comfortable working
- Exhaust HEPA filtration to Class H14, 99.995 MPPS efficiency or 99.999% DOP efficiency to EN 1822-1
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Class I Cabinets Contained Air Solutions (CAS) David Suddaby 26-May-2016
Another happy Wolflabs customerTestimonials
I just wanted to say thank you for organising the rapid repair of our cabinets. The engineer was great!
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Class I Cabinets LEEC Linda Bower 27-Sep-2015
New range of Labcaire class I cabinets from WolflabsProduct update
New LA-CL1 series class I cabinets from Labcaire have been added.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Class I Cabinets Labcaire David Suddaby 27-Sep-2015
Special Offer - Class I CabinetsSpecial offers
All sizes and styles on special offer here - http://www.wolflabs.co.uk/laboratory-equipment/class-1-cabinets
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Class I Cabinets Contained Air Solutions (CAS) David Child 21-Jan-2015
FAQs - Class I cabinets
Do I have to buy replacement UV bulbs from Wolflabs or are these generic items that can be sourced from a variety of suppliers?
Replacement UV bulbs can be sourced from a specialist bulb supplier such as http://www.sld-london.co.uk/products/specialist-lamps/. You don't usually even have to use the same manufacturer as providing the supplier with the manufacturer's name and model number (this is generally printed on the bulb) will normally allow them to quote an equivalent size and Wattage.