0 - 99.99
300 - 399.99
500 - 999.99
2500 - 4999.99
Wolflabs is currently the public sector"s top supplier for this range of products through framework agreement LAB5028 LU. The chloride meters we are featuring are from Sherwood Scientific with sample sizes of 20 or 500ul, minimum chloride readouts of 2.82 and 10mmoCl/l, maximum chloride readouts of 281.718 and 299mmoCl/l, for either industrial or mechanical applications. Use our comparison table to identify the best product for your application. The most important questions to ask are the application it will be used for, the minimum volume of sample size required and the size of chloride readout required.
Hanna Instruments HI-96753 chloride meter from Wolflabs.
Features and benefits
- Clear easy to use function buttons.
- Direct readout of parameter measured.
- Positive locking system ensures the cuvette is located in the same position each and every time is it placed in the measurement cell.
- Fully water resistant.
- Clear display messages make the instrument quick and easy to operate.
Sherwood Scientific 926 and 926S chloride meters from Wolflabs. Designed for the determination of chloride ions, the Sherwood Scientific Chloride analysers are an instrumental analogue of “Argentimetry”; the traditional titrimetric methods using silver nitrate reagent. Like those classic methods, the 926 and 926S rely on formation of the insoluble salt, silver chloride.
Features and benefits
- The coulometric method is very robust and versatile.
- These microprocessor based Instruments are ergonomically designed, easy to use and maintain.
- The Sherwood Combined Acid Buffer system specifically designed for the model 926 gives outstanding sensitivity and selectivity.
- The models 926 and 926S are equipped with RS232 serial and USB- outputs which enable them to be linked to a suitable printer or to be interfaced to a PC hosting Active Salt Software; developed to enhance the Model 926 Chloride Analyser.
New attribute ‘Application’ has been added to show whether or not they are for ‘medical’ or ‘industrial’ use.
Wolflabs,Colenso House,1 Deans Lane,Pocklington, YORK,YO42 2PX