2000 - 2999.99
3000 - 3999.99
4000 - 4999.99
5000 - 5999.99
The products we are featuring are from Invitrogen, Logos Biosystems and Olympus with counting times between 10 and 15 seconds, for cell concentrations between 50000 and 10000000 cells/ml and cells 3 to 60µm in diameter. Use our application table to identify the best product for your application. The most important questions to ask are the cell counting time, the cell concentrations and the cell diameters required to be identified.
New cell counters from Thermo Scientific have been added.
New R1-SLI cell counter from Olympus has been added. Cell Counter model R1 is designed to reduce workloads and to standardize the cell counting process. Its unique software algorithm speedily provides accurate counting results for a variety of cell types. It automatically declusters clumped cells, performs size- and roundness- based sorting, and identifies live/dead cells. Finally, the counting results can be saved together with the acquired images as a comprehensive report.
Features and benefits
- Since cells are properly identified regardless of whether they are single or clustered, the number of cells can be accurately counted with nearly the same accuracy as counting with the human eye.
- The average size of the cells varies depending on the cell type. The maximum and minimum cell sizes can be adjusted to correctly detect the desired cells. In addition, the counting results can be displayed as a histogram based on the size distribution, which helps when analyzing only cells in a certain size range and for excluding undesired particles.
- The report files can be loaded easily, and contain the protocol which was used, the cell count results, the corresponding raw and analyzed cell images, and histograms. There is no need to write down the detailed settings for each cell count. In review mode, multiple reports can be viewed at once on the touchscreen, including the numbers of live/ dead cells and average cell size.
- Each detection parameter can be modified to fit the sample conditions. Up to 300 specific protocols can be easily saved and reloaded, which helps to obtain quick counting results for routine procedures.
- The handle on the top of the counter makes it easy to transport the Cell Counter, allowing it to fit any workplace setting. A storage space for the AC adapter is conveniently built into the back of the counter. An extension cord can also be stored easily with no hassle.
- Designed with usability in mind, the Cell Counter comes as a standalone automated cell counter with a steady operation platform. The stability of the large touchscreen on the lower part of the Cell Counter makes it possible to easily and smoothly count cells, view data, and print the results.
A new range of cell counters from Celeromics Technologies have been added to the website
PDF literature for Celeromic Technologies Cell Counters has been updated.
SimpleCounter is the first automatic cell counter for microscopes. SimpleCounter calculates concentration in just 10 seconds, measures cell viability, does not require disposable material or reagents, and can measure the widest concentration and cell diameter range on the market.Faster counting. Sample Analysis in just 10 seconds; the fastest counter on the market.Reliable viability. Viability analysis that works. Avoid tedious and untrustworthy manual analysis.Always counting. SimpleCounter does not needdisposable material. Save time ordering, or counting manually when you run out disposable material.Less dilutions. SimpleCounter has the widest concentration measurement range in the market. Thissaves you time diluting the sample when it is out of range.More samples per chamber. SimpleCounter allows for more samples per chamber, reducing sampling error and increasing precision. Save time loading less chambers.
Wolflabs,Colenso House,1 Deans Lane,Pocklington, YORK,YO42 2PX