A range of bunsen burners with overall heights from 88 to 177mm, electric, LPG and natural gas types from Electrothermal Engineering and R&L Enterprises.
Electrothermal Engineering bunsen burners from WolflabsProduct update
Electrothermal Engineering BA6101 bunsen burners from Wolflabs. Electrothermal Electric Bunsens combine the advantages of a regular gas burner with the clean, easy operation of our electric heaters. Corrosion-resistant and cool-to-thetouch base. Radiation from the heater is directed upwards to a focal point. The Electric Bunsen is ideal for heating test tubes, crucibles, small flasks and beakers, regardless of their shape.
Features and benefits
- Conical shaped heating element directs radiant heat to the top cavity
- Top cowl deflects heat away from your hand
- Air circulation from the vented housing keeps the base cool enough to hold during operation
- Burner consumes only 400w of power
- Recommended controller, MC5.
- One year warranty parts and labour
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Bunsen Burners Cole-Parmer - Electrothermal David Suddaby 29-Aug-2016