LAB1021 AP framework - SAP111
This product is currently being evaluated for framework agreement LAB1021 AP as it has the following minimum requirements.
- The chamber to be constructed from high-grade stainless steel conforming to PD5500:2009 as amended
- The general design, construction, operation and performance should conform to BS2646-1:1993 as amended.
- Capable of generating its own steam electrically.
- Chamber access via a door fitted with a safety mechanism that allows any residual pressure in the chamber to vent safely before the door can be opened fully.
- Control panel, incorporating a chamber pressure gauge, allowing the user to select appropriate sterilisation cycles and monitor the progress of the sterilisation cycle via a digital/graphical display.
- A minimum of 4 user selectable cycle programmes held in the autoclaves memory
- The facility to lock cycle settings to prevent inadvertent changes to the settings by infrequent users. A key or PIN accessed supervisor mode would be necessary to set the parameters for the cycles.
- User adjustable sterilisation temperatures in the range 100oC to 137oC. User adjustable sterilisation times, activated by the achievement of the preset sterilisation temperature, in the range of 1 – 60 minutes.
- User adjustable free-steaming time in the range of 0 – 30 minutes
- A thermal lock, with key override, on the chamber door that prevents opening before the chamber and goods cool to 80oC