10000 - 12499.99
12500 - 14999.99
The products we are featuring are from Coy with 1 person or 2 person models, with or without heating, with gloveless sleeves, with auto purge or manual purge airlock , with out without an auto dehumidifier, chamber lengths of 1067 and 1524mm, chamber depth of 610mm, chamber height of 610mm. Use our application table to identify the best product for your application. The most important questions to ask are if it is required to be a 1 or 2 person unit, if it needs to be heated, if an airlock is required and the dimensions required.
The importance oxygen levels play in various biological processes is increasingly significant to researchers. To study this requires consistent atmospheric control — maintaining hypoxia, normoxia, hyperoxia, or anoxia to mimic physiological conditions. Coy offers a complete line of glove boxes and cabinets that enable you to maintain desired levels of CO2, temperature and humidity, along with oxygen control. Our modular design allows us to configure systems, including custom designs, to meet your needs whether for tissue culture or live animal studies.
Features and benefits
- Factory calibrated for 0-20.9% O2 control (field calibration required)
- Oxygen is controlled with user-adjustable setpoints in increments of 0.1% (option available for ramp and cycle)
- Purge-only airlock (which, for optimum efficiency, can be custom-built based on the number and size of the animals as well as their cage-size)
- Hyperoxic atmosphere possible
- Glove box materials range from flexible vinyl to durable aluminum and polycarbonate
- Interior power supply
- Fan (heated or unheated)
Glove Boxes - Hypoxic - Polymer
Hypoxic Polymer Glove Boxes has had another attribute added to the table in order to provide information as to whether or not the products have an auto dehumidifier
Wolflabs,Colenso House,1 Deans Lane,Pocklington, YORK,YO42 2PX