5000 - 9999.99
10000 - 14999.99
0 - 499
500 - 999
1000 - 1499
1500 - 1999
2000 - 2499
The products we are featuring are from Coy with optional heating, with gloveless sleeves and with optional airlock, chamber lengths of 610 to 1524mm, chamber depths of 610mm, chamber heights of 610mm. Use our application table to identify the best product for your application. The most important questions to ask are if it is required to be a 1 or 2 person unit, if it needs to be heated, if an airlock is required and the dimensions required.
Coy Dry Glove Boxes control and maintain humidity levels below ambient conditions, achieving a humidity level of 5% or lower through either a desiccant system for removing moisture or through a dry gas purge system, typically utilizing dry nitrogen or argon. Control is through a revolutionary sensor and monitor/controller providing precise control in .1% increments, with tuning features. The clear Polycarbonate unit features a lower cost to purchase, and relatively low cost to customize.
Features and benefits
- Ball Valve for rapid establishment of atmosphere through a dry gas purge.
- Large Side door for equipment placement and easier cleaning.
- Automatic pressure relief valve.
- Diaphragm top to compensate for hand entry in a sealed glove box
- 6 outlet interior power supply
- Gloveless Sleeves and Arm port Plugs for greater dexterity on the interior (Automatic only feature)
Glove Boxes - Dry - Polymer
Wolflabs,Colenso House,1 Deans Lane,Pocklington, YORK,YO42 2PX