0 - 4999.99
5000 - 9999.99
0 - 499
500 - 999
1000 - 1499
1500 - 1999
2000 - 2499
The products we are featuring are from Coy with optional heating and airlock, with gloves, chamber lengths of 760 to 1980mm, chamber depths of 710mm and 810mm, chamber heights of 660mm and 1020mm. Use our application table to identify the best product for your application. The most important questions to ask are if it is required to be a 1 or 2 person unit, if it needs to be heated, if it is required feature an airlock and the dimensions required.
For over 30 years, Coy has manufactured vinyl glove boxes specifically for anaerobic microbiology. Now these versatile and inexpensive glove bags are available for your lab. More durable than typical Glove Bags, the Coy Vinyl Glove Boxes have proven to last from 5-8 years in clinical microbiology labs. The large glove ports (11” x 13”) and the flexible nature of the vinyl create a very comfortable working environment. The aluminum support frames prevent the glove box from collapsing on your work. The neoprene gloves are replaceable without compromising the glove box atmosphere. Vinyl’s flexible nature allows for greater reach on the interior, thus creating a larger workspace. Over 25 accessories are available to establish and maintain your desired atmosphere including: containment, oxygen control, humidity control or dry atmosphere. Glove Bag Replacement: Replacement Glove Bags can be ordered to replace the existing vinyl chamber, when it has exceeded its life span. Simply attach the new bag to the existing base and frame assembly.
Features and benefits
- These Flexible Glove Boxes are a simple low cost alternative to rigid glove boxes for sealed enviroments that can be purged with any inert gas through the standard Ball Valve and Pressure Relief Valve.
- The glove boxes are constructed of heavy duty, flexible PVC mounted on a rigid base. Thickness ranges from 20 to 40 mils.
- All seams are radio frequency welded to produce a one piece bag that will withstand many years of service.
- In addition to medical laboratory applications, Coy controlled environment glove boxes have found other applications in industry due to their design and economy. These include micro welding, handling of hazardous materials, dry atmosphere, optical and electronic equipment assembly.
- The optically clear vinyl greatly increases operator vision, and the gloves do not fight back when entered, as in rigid glove boxes. In addition, there are no rigid ports to interfere with and consequently tire the operator's arms.
- Coy glove boxes are designed to be expandable and easily modified through the many options available.
- Special size glove boxes are available at minimal additional cost, and accessories are available to economically create special configurations.
Glove Boxes - Basic - Vinyl
Wolflabs,Colenso House,1 Deans Lane,Pocklington, YORK,YO42 2PX