Laboratory products from this manufacturer
Consumer, product and environmental safety are the most important issues for manufacturing companies all over the world, no matter whether in industrial, emerging or developing countries. These challenges contribute to the bigger picture of preserving the basis of life for mankind, flora and fauna as well as living in harmony with nature and the environment.
|Products from this manufacturer||Number of products|
3 products >
Other laboratory products -
43 products >
Shimadzu UV-1900 spectrophotometer from Wolflabs.
Benefits and features
- The UV-1900 on-screen user interface includes large, easy-to-see icons deployed on a black background, so the instrument settings are evident at a glance.
- The control panel design is based on ergonomics and positioned at the very best viewing angle for the user. Users can operate easily with any posture.
- In quantitation mode on the UV-1900, the stages of the entire measurement process and the current status are always shown on the display. As a result, users know immediately what to do in the next step.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Spectrophotometers Shimadzu David Suddaby 10-Oct-2018
New UV-1900 spectrophotometer from Shimadzu has been added.
Features and benefits
- Easy-to-use user interface design
- Ergonomic touch-screen display
- Validation functions enable checks in accordance with Pharmacopeia (JP, USP, and EP) to be performed easily
- In combination with LabSolutionsTM DB/CS, comply with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and PIC/S GMP guidelines
- Performance at the highest level in its class, provides advanced function than UV-1800
- Ultra-fast scan performance, capable of obtaining high-accuracy spectra in just a few seconds
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Spectrophotometers Shimadzu David Suddaby 09-Sep-2018
Shimadzu UV-1800 spectrophotometer from Wolflabs. Designed in accordance with the governing Japanese and European Pharmacopoeia, the new UV-1800 UV-VIS spectrophotometer achieves a resolution of 1 nm, the highest in its class, in a compact design. Offering an array of user-friendly features, the UV-1800 can be used either as a stand-alone instrument or as a PC-controlled instrument.
Features and benefits
- The UV-1800 easily satisfies the standards of wavelength resolution demanded by the European Pharmacopoeia. Additionally, using a spectroscope with a Czerny-Turner mounting results in a compact, bright optical system. Stray light, wavelength repeatability and baseline stability have also been advanced to meet user requirements.
- Only 450 mm wide, the UV-1800 is one of the most compact instruments in its class, allowing installation in tight spaces. In comparison to the UV-1700, the setting space has decreased by about 15%, and the width has narrowed by about 20%.
- USB memory can be connected directly to the UV-1800. Users can now analyze data on a PC using UVProbe software. In addition, data for spectra and time-course curves can be displayed and saved with commercial spreadsheet software. Printing is possible to printers that support PCL control codes.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Spectrophotometers Shimadzu David Suddaby 22-Jul-2017
New UV-1800, UV-2600 and UV-3600 Plus spectrophotometers from Shimadzu have been added.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Spectrophotometers Shimadzu David Suddaby 25-Jun-2017