Laboratory products from this manufacturer
The company that reinvented ice. Scotsman is the world’s leading ice machine manufacturer for one basic reason. We understand, better than any other company, the critical importance of ice to any number of businesses. From hotels, restaurants, bars, supermarkets and fast-food outlets, to hospitals, laboratories, fisheries and food processing facilities, Scotsman machines play a crucial role in the success of each operation. With a reliable supply of cubes, flake, superflake, scale, nugget, and gourmet ice, in quantities that range from one cube at a time to 10 tons of ice a day, Scotsman is clearly the Ice The World Demands™.
|Products from this manufacturer||Number of products|
14 products >
Other laboratory products -
45 products >
New M26 and M36 ice makers from Scotsman have been added.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Ice Makers Scotsman David Suddaby 13-Jun-2019
Scotsman EF124 ice maker from Wolflabs.
Features and benefits
- Advanced diagnostics computerized control.
- Produces granular shape ice flakes.
- Easy front panel access to technical / service area of the machine.
- Ice scoop holder safely positioned in ice-storage bin.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Ice Makers Scotsman David Suddaby 10-Mar-2019
Discounts of over 30% - https://www.wolflabs.co.uk/laboratory-products/ice-makers
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Hypoxic Chambers Scotsman David Suddaby 12-Nov-2018
Scotsman TCL180 ice maker range from Wolflabs.
Features and benefits
- Designed for hands-free operation.
- Available in 3 configurations: ice & water touch free or manual, ice only touch free.
- By far the dryest and hardest form of Flake ice, it is produced at just below zero degrees Celsius just like all other flake ice forms, but it is then compressed to remove excess residual water, reducing it to as low as 10% of its original volume.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Ice Makers Scotsman David Suddaby 10-Oct-2018
Scotsman EF124 ice maker from Wolflabs. Self contained ice machine up to 120Kg.
Features and benefits
- Produces granular shape ice flakes, 80% hardness
- Up to 120 kg (264,5 lbs) daily production
- Up to 40 kg (88 lbs) ice storage capacity
- Ice scoop holder safely positioned in ice-storage bin
- Resistant stainless steel exterior
- Advanced diagnostics computerized control
- Front panel in & out airflow (air-cooled model only) for built-in installation
- Front access condenser air filter, removable and washable (air cooled version only)
- Easily accessible, front panel mount, ON-OFF Switch
- Easy, front panel access to technical / service area of the machine
- Routine Maintenance visible alarm light on front panel
- Ergonomically designed ice storage access, with disappearing door
- Door-closing movement dampening system
- Vapor-based microbial control system pouch in ice storage area
- PWD System for remote water drain (easy-fit installation)
- AgION antimicrobial agent embedded in molded plastics parts
- CFC-free R-404A Refrigerant
- 2 years manufacturer warranty on defective components
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Ice Makers Scotsman David Suddaby 01-Dec-2017
Archived product specifications
The following information relates to archived product specifications. To see current content and products from this manufacturer, please look in the Products from this manufacturer tab.
Ice Makers - Scotsman
Scotsman’s range of flake ice makers offers machines of different capacities, both as self-contained (AF range, where the ice storage bin is in-built into the chassis of the unit) and modular version (MF range where the ice machine head needs pairing with an external storage bin). The main factor in the sizing of a flake ice machine is as always the pattern of ice demand throughout the day - particular attention should be paid to the selection of the external ice bin for modular units. The storage bin should be sized to meet peak requirements in terms of capacity, and the ice machine output should be enough to refill the bin before the next ice-demand peak starts. Flake ice is available in two different options, standard “Flake” with a higher water content, the best choice in terms of heat exchange, and “Supeflake” ice, dryer and with a more defined shape. Superflake ice melts more slowly than traditional flakes.