Laboratory products from this manufacturer
|Products from this manufacturer||Number of products|
1 product >
Norlab VM-1 vortexer from Wolflabs. The Norlab VM-1 vortex mixer is ideal for a wide variety of applications and combines power and durability with state-of-the-art controls to facilitate mixing.
Features and benefits
- Yes a personal Vortex, weighing only 600g. Its low profile and small footprint make it ideal for a crowded modern Lab work bench.
- It is small yet incredibly stable, without the need for heavy weights to keep it on the bench. Its suction feet Merely adding to that stability.
- You get full variable speed with touch and continuous control.
- The design is ideal for suspending cells in cell culture and microbiological laboratories and in biochemical and analytical laboratories for mixing reagents or diluting samples.
- The DC brushless motor and belt drive make the vortexer incredibly powerful and it will far outlast a conventional DC brush motor.
- The Norlab Vortex Mixer complies with all the necessary safety standards and the mixer can be used with test tubes up to 16/20mm in size.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Vortexers Norlab David Suddaby 10-Apr-2018