Laboratory products from this manufacturer
Katanax was founded at the beginning of year 2002 by three men of vision and knowledge. All had worked in the analytical fusion arena with Dr. Fernand Claisse for a total of 15 years, and all cherished the same dream: to design and make the ultimate fusion machine, to support analytical laboratories in their quest for safety, efficiency and accuracy.
|Products from this manufacturer||Number of products|
New X-300 and X-600 fluxers from Katanax have been added.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Fluxers Katanax David Suddaby 01-May-2017
Katanax 1 Prime fluxer from Wolflabs. The K1 Prime brings the ultimate in fusion accuracy together with all the advantages of electric power: controlled heating, energy efficiency and ease of installation.
Features and benefits
- Color LCD touch-screen interface.
- "Manager" and "User" modes.
- Improved temperature control.
- Quieter running.
- USB connectivity.
- Stronger motors, sturdier electronics.
- Integrated safety shield.
- Entirely automated.
- Fully reproducible fusion methods.
- Completely independent heaters for crucible and mold for optimal temperature control and homogenization.
- No gases used, so no post-combustion toxic products released.
- Minimal heat dissipation (dissipates less than a hair dryer); casing remains cool to the touch; no need for a powerful vent hood.
- Uses only a regular electrical outlet.
- Integrated safety shield.
- Prepares glass disks for XRF, but can also readily do peroxide or pyrosulfate fusions.
- Optional solution stirrer provides for solution-making ability, for ICP and AA.
- Ready to fuse with built-in methods for oxides, minerals, metals, alloys, sulfides, fluorides and more.
- Fully customizable fusion methods.
- Can make liquid and solid oxidations.
- Can be used at either 120 and 240 VAC.
- Throughput of 5 to 7 samples/hour.
- User-adjustable holding temperature: the temperature between fusion can be maintained to minimize initial ramping time.
- Plug-and-play: installs in seconds.
- Intuitive, graphical interface.
- Easy menu navigation.
- Virtually maintenance-free; easy component access.
- 1-year limited warranty.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Fluxers Katanax David Suddaby 25-Sep-2016
All Fluxers have had ‘power’ and ‘no of positions’ attributes added to the application table guide. You will now be able to compare Fluxers a little better.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Fluxers Katanax David Suddaby 05-Oct-2012
Pricing, specifications and discounted quotations on a comprehensive range of laboratory fluxers
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Fluxers Katanax David Suddaby 11-Jun-2012
Archived product specifications
The following information relates to archived product specifications. To see current content and products from this manufacturer, please look in the Products from this manufacturer tab.
Fluxers - Spex