New Horiba pH and conductivity meters from Wolflabs
New LAQUATwin, LAQUAact and LAQUA series pH and conductivity meters from Horiba have been added. The LAQUATwin is your lab-in-a-pocket. HORIBA's unique compact meter integrates the electrode, display and sample container to enable simple, effective on-site testing by direct measurement from a single drop. The LAQUAact is for in the lab, in the field or anywhere you need it. Designed for use with one hand and with an IP67 waterproof rating and shock-resistant casing, this meter can be used for long periods, even in dark places, making it ideal for field measurements in rivers and lakes. The LAQUA is a stress-free measurement, high-end model. Water quality analysis is repeatedly performed in laboratories on a daily basis. Our high-end benchtop model was developed to provide simplicity with excellent on-site usability - from operation and maintenance through to troubleshooting.
Features and benefits
- Accurate reading from only a single drop, in a few seconds.
- pH, conductivity, ions and salinity. 7 parameters, 11 models.
- Calibrate and measure at the touch of a button – the Smiley face will tell you when the result can be read.
- LAQUAtwin is fully waterproof and dustproof(IP67).
- Carry case comes standard for handy portability.
- Slim body fits in your hand. Only three basic operation buttons for one-hand operability.
- Polycarbonate resin used in automobiles and mobile phones has been adopted to enhance shock resistance.
- Backlight (except D-71) allows reading of measurement values even in the dark.
- IP67 rated waterproof and dustproof casing.
- Uses about 10% of the power compared to conventional meters. With up to 1000 hrs of use, long periods of field work are possible.
- The compact and ergonomic design is easy to carry and includes a cable winding function for the optional electrode hook attachment.
- Easy navigation for main unit and electrode inspections.
- Reliable on-screen support if a problem occurs during calibration or measurement. The software has a user guide to resolve any operation difficulties.
- Various industry standard methods are supported from measurement to result output. Conductivity measurements for pharmaceutical pure water guidelines of various countries are also supported.