Envair / Faster
Laboratory products from this manufacturer
|Products from this manufacturer||Number of products|
11 products >
3 products >
8 products >
4 products >
Other laboratory products -
77 products >
Envair / Faster ecoSafe Comfort class II cabinet from Wolflabs. The microbiological safety workbenches are designed and constructed to fulfil the requirements of the European standard EN 12469:2000 and have TÜV certificates. The Enavir microbiological safety workbenches are worldwide adopted for product, personnel and environment protection. The benches are especially suitable for handling dangerous materials which may be potentially harmful to humans and/or animals.
Features and benefits
- Energy consumption <84,4 W
- Low noise level <42,5 dB(A)
- Low CO2-emission
- Motorized driven hinged front visor for optimal cleaning
- Side walls made of safety glass
- Stainless steel work area
- Multi piece stainless steel work tray
- Multi-function display with PLC control
- Ergonomic design
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Class II Cabinets Envair / Faster David Suddaby 01-Dec-2017
Also, I would like to thank you for being so on the ball with our account- it’s made this whole process of relocating much easier.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Class II Cabinets Envair / Faster David Child 01-Aug-2017
Envair / Faster ecoSafe Basic Mini class II cabinet from Wolflabs. The Envair ecoSafe Basic Mini is the smallest of all the Class II Safety Cabinets, offering a safety solution for even the smallest of laboratories.
Features and benefits
- Manual hinged front window
- 304 stainless steel rear wall and work surface
- Glass side windows
- External antimicrobial epoxy coated steel construction
- Airflows. Inflow: 0.45 m/s. Downflow 0.35 m/s
- Noise level <53.5 dB(A)
- Lighting >800 Lux
- Vibration <0.004 mm RMS
- Maximum aperture 440 mm (200 mm working)
- Conforms to EN 12469:2000
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Class II Cabinets Envair / Faster David Suddaby 01-Aug-2017
New ecoSafe Comfort Plus class II cabinet from Envair / Faster has been added. Envair SCS Evo Comfort + Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets set the benchmark in laminar airflow technology, creating a new generation of laminar airflow systems. This is a jump into the future, going way beyond the strictest safety standards to deliver outstanding performance with low power consumption, noise level and CO2 emissions.
Features and benefits
- Electrically operated safety glass sash window, the framework of which is also hinged and can be opened for easy access during cleaning and routine maintenance.
- Work surface in stainless steel AISI 316L, consisting of sections which are easily removable for routine cleaning and/or autoclaving sterilization procedures, supplied as standard with solid multi-piece work surface.
- The standard working height of the sash is set to 160 mm. Alternative height setting (200-250 mm) available upon request.
- Wide safety glass side-windows with the ideal positioning and size LED lighting system, provide the highest lighting level (> 1000Lux) within the work area. A dimmer is provided as standard to adjust light intensity.
- The angled sloping front safety-glass and higher lighting level provide optimum visibility of all interior objects. The front glass is electrically operated, pressing the appropriate touchsensitive keys will completely open or close the sash.
- Envair SCS Evo Comfort + is fitted with direct current (DC) motorblowers and enhanced with innovative Envair ECS®- Eco Controlling System microprocessor control.
- The rear-lit LCD continuously displays vital data keeping the user informed of the cabinet conditions.
- With its 42dB(A) of sound pressure level, Envair SCS Evo Comfort + is the most silent cabinet worldwide. Thanks to DC low power consumption motorblowers, innovative plenum design and certified low pressure drop H14 (EN1822) HEPA filters, Envair SCS Evo Comfort + records a noise level performance way below the parameters specified in the current BS EN 12469:2000 standard.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Class II Cabinets Envair / Faster David Suddaby 22-Jul-2017
I just wanted to send a quick email to say that we’ve had a truly excellent experience working you and all of your staff again. Everything has gone really smoothly and any small issues have been resolved quickly.
Extra special thanks to Jenny for being quick to resolve any issues we’ve had and get our last minute orders out to us in double quick time.
We’ve got a few more things we’ll need to order so I’ll be in touch very soon.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Class II Cabinets Envair / Faster David Child 01-May-2017