Laboratory products from this manufacturerDilvac was founded 22nd July 1946 by Guy Berger and his brother-in-law, David Yorke. Based in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, they imported and exported glass giftware, but quickly decided that many of the products, such as thermometers, could be made by themselves. Thus the company became a glass manufacturer and has remained so ever since.
|Products from this manufacturer||Number of products|
11 products >
Other laboratory products -
72 products >
New MS111+C, MS222+C and MS333+C liquid nitrogen storage tanks from Dilvac have been added. A range of low-cost utility Dewar flasks specially designed for laboratory, hospital and industrial use.
Features and benefits
- Safe for use with all liquid gases and ideal for cold traps.
- High-quality borosilicate glass inner flasks, ultra-low evacuated in attractive blue stove-enamelled steel outer container.
- Vented lids that can be clamped in place.
- This makes them ideally suitable for longer term transportation of liquids and specimens.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Cryostorage Equipment - Liquid Nitrogen Storage Dilvac David Suddaby 25-Jun-2017
Dilvac SS and MS liquid nitrogen storage tanks from Wolflabs. Three distinctive ranges of Dilvac Dewar flasks in container all utilising the proven borosilicate glass inner vessels. Offered in plastic; stove-enamalled steel and hygienic satin finish stainless steel. Capacities of 200cc-10 litres. Designed for safe use of liquid gases, all Dilvac Dewar flasks are manufactured to exacting standards and represent the highest quality units available today for laboratory use. The Dewars are designed with practicality and safety in mind. Many of the range of 22 models have features such as vented, clamped lids, carrying handles and rubbercushioned bases.
Features and benefits
- Universal Style: With Handle and Lid. Fitted in highest-quality stainless steel containers, therefore rust-free, anti-corrosive, all hygienic and strong. These Dewars have an all stainless steel lid with self-contained insulation. Toggle-clamps secure the lid to the body for safe transportation.
- Blue enamelled Steel: Wide and Narrow Mouth. A range of low-cost utility Dewar flasks specially designed for laboratory, hospital and industrial use. Safe for use withall liquid gases and ideal forcold traps. High-quality borosilicate glass inner flasks, ultra-low evacuated in attractive blue stove-enamelled steel outer container, available in 8 capacities.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Cryostorage Equipment - Liquid Nitrogen Storage Dilvac David Suddaby 04-Jul-2016