New Cole-Parmer - PCR Max qPCR system real time thermal cycler from Wolflabs
New ECO 48 qPCR system real time thermal cycler from Cole-Parmer - PCR Max has been added. The PCR Max Eco 48 utilises patented block and optical technologies to deliver extreme speed, sensitivity and data quality, with optimised protocol as fast as 15 minutes, all using standard plasticware and consumables, sensitivity down to 1 copy detection and the world most accurate block the Eco 48 will deliver Speed. Confidence. Performance. Value and Sensitivity.
Features and benefits
- MIQE compliant open licence software giving confidence when it comes to publishing your data.
- HRM functionality as standard: with the ability to discriminate class IV SNP >99% of the time.
- Eco 48 allows for simple multiplex analysis with up to four dyes at once.
- World most thermally accurate block gives consistent data every time.
- High uniformity provides high quality data. Fast cycling enables several experiments per day, all at an economical price.
- Fastest block-based real-time PCR system. 40 cycles in 40 minutes standardly and 40 cycles in as little as 15 minutes after optimisation of temperatures and hold times.
- Eco 48 is an open platform that can utilise any chemistry, dye or PCR reagent.
- Easy to use software, making analysis simple and fast.
- Industry-leading data quality.
- Eco 48 format provides a small 34.5cm x 31cm (13.6” × 12.2”) footprint to save bench space.