Laboratory products from this manufacturer
Cole-Parmeraim to excel as a premier global supplier of unique products and services meeting the needs of the scientific and engineering communities by offering expert technical assistance and exceptional customer service.
|Products from this manufacturer||Number of products|
1 product >
Prices starting at £1163 - https://www.wolflabs.co.uk/laboratory-products/spectrophotometers
Spectrophotometer Cole-Parmer - Jenway 7200 335-800nm, 7nm bandwidth, scanning, single beam, for general, educational, life science, inductrial and pharmaceutical applications, single cell holder
Spectrophotometer Jenway Genova Bio Life Science 198-800nm, 3nm bandwidth, scanning, single beam, for general, DNA/RNA, educational, life science, industrial, micro volume and pharmaceutical applications, single cell holder
Spectrophotometer Cole-Parmer - Jenway Genova Nano 198(UV/Vis)-1000nm, 5nm bandwidth, scanning, single beam, for life science, RNA, DNA and micro volume applications, no cell holder. Supplied with mains lead and 4GB USB memory stick
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Spectrophotometers Cole-Parmer David Child 11-Oct-2018
Cole-Palmer CD162 hotplate stirrer from Wolflabs.
Benefits and features
- Three independently controlled stirring/heating positions.
- Separate "Hot" warning lights for each plate.
- Powerful magnets for strong magnetic coupling.
- Easily accommodates 3 x 2 litre beakers.
- Unit only requires one power point and is ideal for quality control applications where multiple samples require simultaneous heating and stirring, under the same conditions.
- The top plates are a robust aluminium/silicon alloy, providing even plate temperature.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Stirrers - Hotplate Cole-Parmer David Suddaby 10-Oct-2018
Cole-Palmer - Techne MCS 102L magnetic stirrer from Wolflabs.
Features and benefits
- The stirrers creates virtually no heat so there is negligible heat transfer from the magnetic drive to the culture vessel, making the system suitable for use in both incubators and cold rooms.
- The culture vessels incorporate a unique base design which, together with the bulb-ended stirrer, ensures that the cells are lifted into suspension at the lowest possible speeds.
- Holds up to two 1 litre culture vessels
- Small, light and compact and space saving
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Stirrers - Magnetic Cole-Parmer David Suddaby 10-Aug-2018
New C2000 benchtop centrifuge from Cole-Parmer has been added. Improve the yields of your PCR application by quickly spinning any droplets on your PCR plates to the bottom of the wells. This compact centrifuge features a swing-out rotor which accommodates 2 PCR plates, 4 stacked skirted plates, 2 microtiter plates, or 24 x 0.2 mL PCR strips; including skirted, semi-skirted, and non-skirted plates.
Features and benefits
- Unique swing-out rotor prevents sample spillage
- Accepts all popular PCR plates and most microtiter plates
- Spin samples down in 20 seconds or less
- Easy operation, just close the lid to begin acceleration
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Centrifuges - Benchtop Cole-Parmer David Suddaby 10-Jul-2018