Astell Scientific has been a world leading manufacturer and supplier of laboratory, pharmaceutical & hospital autoclaves and sterilizers for over a century, shipping thousands of autoclaves around the world. Through continuing investment in product development and information technology, Astell Scientific offers high quality products manufactured in the UK and backed up by efficient order processing and prompt dispatch.During the last twenty years Astell Scientific have developed a reputation as specialist manufacturers of sterilization equipment, producing a wide range of front and top-loading PLC controlled Autoclaves and Sterilizers designed to meet the exacting demands of the modern Laboratory, Pharmaceutical and Medical professionals.
Great discounts on Astell Scientific Compact Autofill autoclaves!
Benefits of the Autofill series of autoclave are
• Low water and power consumption – Optimised chamber design combined with Autofill function saves water and ensures quick heating and cooling, reducing cycle times by up to 50% over similar models.
• Self contained – No plumbing and requiring only a single phase power supply, these units simply plug and play.
• Easy to use colour touchscreen controller – Edit and record cycle data, display relevant warning messages and allows multi-level password protected user security.
• Secure – Manufactured in accordance with PED 2014/68/EU standards and featuring a fast yet simple door closure system with cooling lock.
Astell Scientific Compact Classic series autoclaves from Wolflabs. Ideal for most laboratory applications including sterilization of Liquids (Media), Discard, Glassware, and Laboratory Instruments.
Features and benefits
- 5.7” Full Colour Touchscreen
- PLC Cont roller
- Internal Base Shelf
- Data Archive
- Timed (Delayed) Start
- Electro-Polished Chamber
- Validation Port l Media Holdwarm
- Cooling Lock l Over-Temperature Protection
- Safety Valve Test Program
- Pressure Gauge
- 5 Password Levels
- Multi Program
- Pulsed Heat Drying (Autofill Version)
- Timed/Pulsed Free Steaming
The following information relates to archived product specifications. To see current content and products from this manufacturer, please look in the Products from this manufacturer tab.
Autoclaves - Bench-top - Astell
• 5.7” Full Colour Touchscreen
• PLC Cont roller
• Internal Base Shelf
• Data Archive
• Timed (Delayed) Start
• Electro-Polished Chamber
• Validation Port
• Media Holdwarm
• Cooling Lock
• Over-Temperature Protection
• Safety Valve Test Program
• Pressure Gauge
• 5 Password Levels
• Multi Program
• Pulsed Heat Drying (Autofill Version)
• Timed/Pulsed Free Steaming
The Classic Version requires manual water-fill; during the cycle condensate leaves the vessel via a silicone tube that can be connected to a heat-resistant bottle.
The Autofill Version has an integral reservoir. Once filled, this provides water for up to 15 cycles, and also acts as a collection vessel for condensate and the water that is automatically returned from the chamber at the end of each cycle.