10000 - 14999.99
The products we are featuring are from Spex with shatterbox types, for rocks, minerals, sand, cement, slag, ceramics, catalyst supports, glass, paint and ink, minimum sample capacity of 5ml, maximum sample capacity of 100ml, for grinding dry, brittle samples, mechanical alloying, slurry grinding and blending powders and suitable for wet milling. Use our comparison table to identify the best product for your application. The most important questions to ask are the application it will be used for and the minimum and maximum sample capacity required.
Spex 8530 swing mill from Wolflabs. The 8530 Shatterbox grinds tough, brittle samples in minutes. It has a sound proof enclosure and accommodates samples up 100 grams.
Features and benefits
- 8507R Multiple-Sample Rack permits processing of three smaller samples.
- 10-minute electronic timer with LCD display and environmentally safe, push-button membrane switch.
- Cam-activated clamp requires only moderate hand pressure to secure the grinding dish in the Shatterbox and is adjustable for containers of different heights.
- Equipped with lockable casters and a safety interlock system for operator protection.
- Grinds samples in the 2- 100 gram range.
- Most popular “swing mill” in America, capable of grinding up to 100 grams of brittle material to an analytical fineness.
- Soundproof enclosure reduces noise levels.
- Swings a dish-shaped grinding container with a puck, and often a ring, in a tight high-speed circle.
- Typical grinding time is two minutes or less.
- Wide selection of grinding containers available including hardened steel, tungsten carbide, alumina ceramic, and zirconia ceramic.
Mills - Swing
Wolflabs,Colenso House,1 Deans Lane,Pocklington, YORK,YO42 2PX