LAB1021 AP framework - BM312002G
This product is currently being evaluated for framework agreement LAB1021 AP as it has the following minimum requirements.
- Manufactured to meet as a minimum the latest Class III biohazard safety cabinet requirements of the EN 12469:2000.
- Internal construction from high-grade stainless steel with radiused corners for ease of cleaning
- Single piece, flexible (typically neoprene) gauntlets affording a leak-free glove assembly for the operative to manipulate hazardous materials within the cabinet.
- A device to allow the transfer of materials to the cabinet chamber with interlocking doors to prevent any environment contamination.
- A design that promotes an ergonomic working position for the operative
- A device that indicates at all times to the operative that there is a continued negative pressure relative to the laboratory and generates an alarm if unsafe conditions are detected..
- Comprehensive exhaust filtration that prevents infectious materials reaching the external environment
- Facilities for easy fumigation and decontamination
- Electrical operation from a 230 volt, AC (50hz), power supply with a three-pin plug top to BS1363