LAB1021 AP framework - MBDB-01
This product is currently being evaluated for framework agreement LAB1021 AP as it has the following minimum requirements.
- A minimum temperature range of 5oC above ambient to 100oC (This model has a maximum temperature of 80oC)
- Temperature stability within a block at 37oC of ± 0.5oC
- Temperature uniformity within a block at 37oC of ± 0.5oC
- An adjustable over-temperature cut out facility
- A variety of available blocks, designed to accept a wide range of vessels and materials including tubes, vials, microscope slides, microplates and cuvettes
- Electrical operation from a 230 volt, AC (50hz), power supply with a three-pin plug top to BS1363
Although the unit does not offer a maximum temperature of 100oC, we consider this to be a minor variance.