Spectroscopy Accessories - Cuvettes - Tray Cells
Wolflabs is currently the public sector's top supplier for this range of products through framework agreement LAB5028 LU. A range of spectrophotometer tray cells with light paths of 0.2 / 1 mm, centre heights of 8.5 / 15 / 20 mm, heights of 53 / 59.5 / 64.5 mm or 68.5 / 75 / 80 mm, widths of 12.5 mm and depths of 12.5 mm from Hellma UK.
Hellma spectroscopy cuvette tray cells from WolflabsProduct update
Hellma spectroscopy cuvette tray cells from Wolflabs. The TrayCell is a fibre-optic ultra-micro cell designed for the UV/Vis analysis of DNA/RNA and proteins. The dimensions of the TrayCell are equivalent to a standard cuvette in order to work in most spectrophotometers.
Features and benefits
- Different light paths standard 1 and 0.2 mm
- Very small measurement volumes 0.7 to 5 µl
- Large dynamic range of 2 - 5000 ng/µl (dsDNA)
- No dilution of sample needed
- No evaporation of the sample through the cap
- Reuse of samples possible
- Simple application and cleaning
- Suitable for all current spectrophotometers
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Spectroscopy Accessories - Cuvettes - Tray Cells Hellma UK David Suddaby 22-Oct-2016