The products we are featuring are from Katanax for samples including alloys, catalysts, cement, ceramics, clinker, glass, minerals, ores, oxides, refractories, rocks, slag, soil and sulphides, with feed material preparing glass disks (beads) for XRF, or for preparing peroxide or pyrosulphate fusions and an optional solution stirrer provides for AA, ICP and wet chemistry solution making ability, with molds and crucibles vials available, with power from 1300 to 4000 watts and single, dual, triple or six positions. Use our comparison table to identify the best product for your application. The most important questions to ask are the types of samples the unit is required for, the feed material required, if vials are required, what power wattage is needed and the number of positions required.
New Katanax fluxers from WolflabsProduct update
New X-300 and X-600 fluxers from Katanax have been added.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Fluxers Katanax David Suddaby 01-May-2017
Katanax fluxer from WolflabsProduct update
Katanax 1 Prime fluxer from Wolflabs. The K1 Prime brings the ultimate in fusion accuracy together with all the advantages of electric power: controlled heating, energy efficiency and ease of installation.
Features and benefits
- Color LCD touch-screen interface.
- "Manager" and "User" modes.
- Improved temperature control.
- Quieter running.
- USB connectivity.
- Stronger motors, sturdier electronics.
- Integrated safety shield.
- Entirely automated.
- Fully reproducible fusion methods.
- Completely independent heaters for crucible and mold for optimal temperature control and homogenization.
- No gases used, so no post-combustion toxic products released.
- Minimal heat dissipation (dissipates less than a hair dryer); casing remains cool to the touch; no need for a powerful vent hood.
- Uses only a regular electrical outlet.
- Integrated safety shield.
- Prepares glass disks for XRF, but can also readily do peroxide or pyrosulfate fusions.
- Optional solution stirrer provides for solution-making ability, for ICP and AA.
- Ready to fuse with built-in methods for oxides, minerals, metals, alloys, sulfides, fluorides and more.
- Fully customizable fusion methods.
- Can make liquid and solid oxidations.
- Can be used at either 120 and 240 VAC.
- Throughput of 5 to 7 samples/hour.
- User-adjustable holding temperature: the temperature between fusion can be maintained to minimize initial ramping time.
- Plug-and-play: installs in seconds.
- Intuitive, graphical interface.
- Easy menu navigation.
- Virtually maintenance-free; easy component access.
- 1-year limited warranty.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Fluxers Katanax David Suddaby 25-Sep-2016
Wolflabs Katanax :: Fluxers UpdateProduct update
All Fluxers have had ‘power’ and ‘no of positions’ attributes added to the application table guide. You will now be able to compare Fluxers a little better.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Fluxers Katanax David Suddaby 05-Oct-2012
Wolflabs Katanax :: FluxersProduct update
Pricing, specifications and discounted quotations on a comprehensive range of laboratory fluxers
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Fluxers Katanax David Suddaby 11-Jun-2012