A range of drug cabinets both floor standing and wall mounted, with 0 to 6 shelves, multi-point and standard locking, with cabinet and door thicknesses from 1.6 to 6mm from LEC.
LEC Drug cabinets from WolflabsProduct update
Lec Medical’s range of secure drugs cabinets has been designed specifically to meet the requirements of a busy medical environment. Available in 14 sizes, our secure drug cabinets satisfy the latest specifications required for the safe storage of controlled drugs and other substances.
Features and benefits
- All Lec Medical drugs cabinets exceed the requirements of the Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973 and fully comply with BS2281
- The cabinets have been tested by an independent authoritative inspectorate to comply with Home Office guidelines
- All cabinets are powder coated and oven baked for a tough, long lasting finish
- Minimum 16 gauge (approximately 1.6mm) mild steel used on all cabinets up to a maximum of 6mm on heavier duty cabinets
- All products are fitted with a 7-lever mortice dead lock
- Optional alarm light and alarm with power supply available – factory fitted
- Multi-point locking featured on selected cabinets
- Floor or wall mounted options available
- Floor fixing kit available for selected cabinets
- CDC560 and CDC570 have partially adjustable shelves
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Drug Cabinets LEC David Suddaby 26-May-2016
New range of LEC drug cabinets from WolflabsProduct update
New CDC series drug cabinets from LEC have been added.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Drug Cabinets LEC David Suddaby 23-Nov-2015