LAB1021 AP framework - BM11200R
This product is currently being evaluated for framework agreement LAB1021 AP as it has the following minimum requirements.
- Compliance with the requirements of BS5726:2005/BS EN 12469:2000 and other current, relevant standards
- Stainless steel (minimum grade AISI 316) or epoxy coated work surfaces
- MSC to have conspicuous visual indication that the unit is operating safely and an audible & visual alarm indicating any condition that may render the MSC unsafe to use.
- Air flow rates of at least 0.7 metres/second but no greater than 1.0 metres/second (average across the face) inflow.
- A variety of widths
- An inlet to allow for oil aerosol penetration tests of the HEPA filters and seals
- An additional HEPA exhaust filter (non-ducted models only)
- Internal lighting in the workspace of at least 1,000 Lux
- A site visit by a trained operative to advise on the suitability of the proposed location of the MSC.
- Electrical operation from a 230 volt, AC (50hz), power supply with a three-pin plug top to BS1363