LAB1021 AP framework - GB-C1406
This product is currently being evaluated for framework agreement LAB1021 AP as it has the following minimum requirements.
- A lid interlock system that prevents user access to the rotor whilst it is in motion and prevents the rotor turning whilst the lid is open
- The rotor bowl, lid and external casing must be sufficiently robust to be able to contain the rotor and all samples therein in the event a rotor or drive spindle failure
- Rotor imbalance detection and cut out
- A range of interchangeable rotor options, including swing-out or fixed-angle rotors with a variety of bucket/tube capacities.
- A variable speed controller with a maximum rotor speed of at least 4,000rpm with swing-out rotors and at least 5,500rpm with fixed-angle rotors
- An adjustable timer to control the duration of centrifugation with a minimum range of 0 to 99 minutes
- A cooling system that does not utilise CFC refrigerants.
- Adjustable rotor and rotor bowl temperature with a minimum range of -9oC to +40oC
- A hold feature to allow continuous operation of the machine independent of the timer
- Straightforward, self-evident controls requiring the minimum of training
- Legible digital display(s) capable of showing set time, temperature and speed and actual time, temperature and speed
- Electrical operation from a 230 volt, AC (50hz), power supply with a three-pin plug top to BS1363