Wolflabs is currently the public sector's top supplier for this range of products through framework agreement LAB5028 LU. A comprehensive range of centrifuge tubes with capacities from 10 to 100ml, not sterile, with or without "graduated" markings and with pack sizes of 2 to 10 from Nalgene.
Nalgene centrifuge tubes from WolflabsProduct update
Nalgene centrifuge tubes from Wolflabs. Nalgene high-speed round-bottom centrifuge tubes feature uniform wall thickness and diameter, providing improved rotor fit and performance.
Features and benefits
- Molding technique produces uniform wall thickness for increased strength
- Uniform diameter (no taper) for better rotor fit and force tolerance
- 50 mL (Cat. No. 3110-9500) and 100 mL sizes lipped for easier retrieval from rotor cavities
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Economical choice – may also be used as test tubes
- Longer-lasting than polycarbonate tubes under conditions of repeated autoclaving
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Centrifuge Tubes Nalgene David Suddaby 28-Aug-2016
Centrifuge tubes category page updatedProduct update
The product comparison page has been updated to show further information on our centrifuge tubes. This includes the material the product is made from.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Centrifuge Tubes Nalgene David Suddaby 27-Sep-2015