Wolflabs is a UK private limited company founded in 1995. In addition to a reputation for providing value for money we also emphasize customer service and sustainability.
Wolflabs distributes the top 250 ranges of equipment required for laboratories. In May 2016, we were adopted as a preferred supplier for the UK public sector. This covers universities, colleges, government bodies and most NHS trusts. Further details can be found on https://www.lupc.ac.uk/list-of-agreements.html?AgreementId=300
Customer service is built into the systems of all departments but trained staff rather than IT systems are our front line for its delivery. This guarantees a consistently high level of service whilst preventing the barriers to good customer service common to many internet companies.
Wolflabs has no field-based sales representatives, sends no mailings and produces no hard copy marketing material. Sustainability comparisons are part of our procurement process and products manufactured in the UK and EU are sourced preferentially.
Order Processing Coordinator
Stock Dispatch Coordinator
Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Service Coordinator
IT and e-Commerce Marketing Coordinator
Territory Manager- South
Sales Administration Coordinator
Trainee Sales Coordinator
Wolflabs is a preferred supplier to the UK public sector for the supply, installation, delivery and post installation service of laboratory equipment. This covers universities, colleges, government bodies and most NHS trusts. To see if you are eligable for the pricing on this framework, please call our sales team on 01759 301142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our business is growing rapidly and we have an immediate requirement for the positions below. Over the next few months we have plans to recruit an export manager, a product manager into our marketing team and an administrator into our accounts team. If these positions are of interest, please request more details via email@example.com
Technical sales representative
Due to the continued growth and success of Wolf Laboratories, we are currently looking to recruit a full-time, office based technical sales representative into our expanding team. This role offers great career opportunities to the right individual, taking on the following responsibilities:
- Specifying, preparing and emailing out quotations.
- Answering technical queries as part of the quotation process.
- Prospecting for new business and closing sales.
- Completing public sector tenders.
- Assisting in developing our export business.
- Hours are 37.5 per week.
- On target earnings are from £20,000 to £45,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
A knowledge of laboratory equipment or a background in life sciences would be an advantage but is not essential, as full training will be given in house.
Wolflabs is a proud supporter of Cool Earth.
- Cool Earth is the charity that works alongside indigenous villages to halt rainforest destruction.
- Cool Earth knows that saving the rainforest isn’t a new idea. Managing to do it is. Over the last 40 years, half the world’s rainforests have been destroyed. That’s why Cool Earth decided to go about things differently.
- Cool Earth puts local people back in control, giving them the resources they need to keep their forest intact. And by saving at-risk rainforest they shield millions of acres of neighbouring forest. It is an approach that research proves to be the most effective way of keeping rainforest standing. It is also an approach that is transforming the lives of some of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable communities.
WHAT DOES COOL EARTH DO?
- Cool Earth doesn’t create reserves or put up fences. It doesn’t buy land. Instead, Cool Earth puts indigenous people back in control of the world’s most endangered rainforest. These people have lived in the forest for countless generations. Their homes are now on the frontline of deforestation. They have the most to lose from deforestation.
- Cool Earth focusses its efforts on rainforest that is most at-risk and which would otherwise be destroyed within the next 18 months. The protected forest forms a shield to make millions of acres of neighbouring forest inaccessible to loggers.
- Cool Earth only works with villages that approach them. The villages decide how funds are spent and they drive the partnership. By enabling their partners to build better schools, better clinics and better incomes, Cool Earth ensures rainforest protection goes hand in hand with better lives.
- Find out more over on https://www.coolearth.org/what-we-do/